LEGAL NOTICE ON WEBSITES
GENEAQUA SL (hereinafter "the Company"), with address in CALLE RIBADEO, 18 Lugo (Lugo) , and with TAX ID NUMBER B27429885 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Lugo, Volume 439, Book 0, Folio 21, Sheet LU-1446 INSCRIP.: 3. INFORMATION:
The use of the domain name www.geneaqua.com, is duly registered by the company, with all guarantees, as provided in Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce. Nevertheless, the full adaptation of the present Legal Terms to the current regulations regarding Data Protection, Electronic Commerce, Contracting Conditions, Intellectual Property and other subsidiary provisions is evident.
1.- ACCEPTANCE OF LEGAL TERMS
By means of the web www.geneaqua.com; it is facilitated to the Users the access to diverse contents, services, information and data (the "contents"), put to their disposition. The company reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the website, as well as the contents, products and services provided therein.
3.- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
The access to the information of the different products and services existing in the web site, as well as to their navigation will be free and gratuitous, so it is not demanded to the Users the pertinent registry with the consequent delivery of their personal data, neither the use of keys or passwords.
4.- CONDITIONS OF USE
The User undertakes to make adequate and lawful use of the website as well as the contents and services, in accordance with the applicable legislation at all times, the Legal Terms of the website, generally accepted morals and good customs and public order. The User shall abstain from:
Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the website and / or content for purposes or effects: illegal, prohibited in these Legal Terms, harmful to the rights and interests of others, or in any way can damage, disable, overburden, impair or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer.
Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the website, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
Introduce or spread on the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, its suppliers or third parties.
Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third party suppliers and other Users.
Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, except with the express authorization of the holder of the corresponding rights or unless this is legally permitted.
Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other identifying data about company rights or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the contents.
Attempting to obtain unauthorized to know personal data, using for this purpose unlawful, fraudulent or other means or procedures that may cause any type of damage. (See Viruses, Trojans, bug´s, Worms, etc.)
In particular, and for merely indicative and not exhaustive purposes, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
• In any other way it is contrary, it disregards or attempts against the fundamental rights and the public liberties recognized constitutionally, in the International Treaties and in the rest of the legislation.
• Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order;
• Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts on the basis of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
• Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
• Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear;
• Induce or incite to get involved in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for the health and the psychic balance;
• It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to the company or to third parties without authorization for that use;
• It is contrary to honor, personal and family intimacy or to people's own image;
• Constitute any type of advertising;
• Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal operation of the website.
• When for access to certain content or services it is necessary to provide personal data, users will guarantee its veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity. The company will give said data the corresponding automated treatment depending on its nature or purpose, in the terms indicated in the Dat Protection Policy section.
• The company does not guarantee continuous access, nor the correct visualization, downloading or use of the elements and information contained in the company's pages, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control.
• The company may interrupt the service or immediately terminate the relationship with the User if it detects a use of its Portal or any of the services offered in it are contrary to these Legal Terms.
• The Company makes available to users the email address email@example.com in order to rectify any content that may affect the activity of other users.
• The Company is not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses caused by:
• interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the company;
• Illegitimate interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other;
• Improper or inadequate abuse of the company's web pages;
• Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same. The administrators of the company reserve the right to remove, in whole or in part, any content or information present on the website.
• The Company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of free use services by users of the web. Also, the company is exonerated of any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms; This forms are disposed only for the provision of the services described offered by the company, such as online commerce and request for budgets.
6.- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all trademarks, commercial names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the page are exclusive property of the company and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the course of trade. In no case does access to the website imply any type of waiver, transmission, license, total or partial cession of those rights, unless the contrary is specifically established. The present Legal Terms of the Web page do not confer to the Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web page and/or of its Contents different from those here explicitly foreseen. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the previous and express authorization, specifically granted to that effect by the company or the third party holder of the affected rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this site, as well as the site itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyrights by intellectual property legislation. The company owns the elements that make up the graphic design of its website, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, text, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the website or, in any case has the corresponding authorization for the use of such elements. The content provided on this website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless there is a previous written permission from the company.
It is also forbidden to delete, evade or manipulate the copyright and the company, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this website undertakes to respect the rights stated and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case the company the exercise of any means or legal actions that correspond in defense of their legitimate intellectual property rights and industrial.
7.- DATA PROTECTION
8.- DURATION AND TERMINATION
The provision of the service of this website, and the other services, are in principle of indefinite duration. However, the company may terminate or suspend any of the services of the portal. Whenever possible, the company will announce the termination or suspension of the service.
9.- FORCE MAJEURE
The company will not be liable in any cases of inability to provide service, if it is due to prolonged interruptions of electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure.
10.- COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency you can consult our cookies policy by clicking here.
11.- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTIONThese Legal Terms are governed by Spanish Law. To the extent permitted by law, the parties expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may apply to them, agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals where the name of the company falls.