On behalf of the company, we process the information you provide us with in order to provide the requested service. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the time necessary to comply with legal obligations. The information may be provided to managers treatment for the maintenance of this website or in cases where there is a legal obligation. You You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether GENEAQUA SL is treating your personal data for You both have the right to access your personal data, rectify inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer needed. You may have access to additional information on how we treat your data in the "Data Protection Policy" section on this same web page.
- A. Contact details of the person in charge The responsible for the data collected through this website is GENEAQUA SL and adress CALLE RIBADEO, 18 Lugo (Lugo) 27002, CIF B27429885, you can contact the person in charge by the following email email@example.com or on the phone 982818858
- B. Identity and contact details of the representative ADRIAN MILLAN PEREZ 982818858
2 . PURPOSE
- A. Extended description of the purposes of the processing. Attention to requests made by users, inclusion in the agenda of contacts, provision of services, management of the commercial relationship and, advertising and commercial prospecting. Electronic commerce.
- B. Time limits or criteria for data retention. We will keep the data for as long as it’s necessary to fulfill the request and comply with legal obligations. The data that you have provided to us will be kept as long as they are necessary for the purposes indicated above, or they will also be stored for the time required by different applicable laws.
- C. Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic. The data collected through the website will not be used to make automated decisions.
- A. Applicable law The applicable legislation is RGPD 2016/679 April 27, 2016 and The Organic Law LOPD-GDD 3/2018 December 5, 2018
- C. Obligation or not to provide data and consequences of not doing so. You are not obliged to provide us with the data, but it is necessary in order to be able to attend to your request.
- A. Recipients Organizations or people directly related to the company, Public administration with competence in the matter.
- B. Specific Recipients. There are no recipients.
- C. Adequacy decisions, warranties, binding corporate rules or specific applicable situations. They don't exist.
- D. International transfers. They don't exist.
- A. How to exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, and the limitation or opposition to their processing. The interested party will be able to know, modify, or eliminate the data that the company possesses about him/her by means of electronic mail facilitating his/her DNI or by postal mail CALLE RIBADEO, 18, Lugo (Lugo) 27002. The interested party may transfer their data to another entity or limit the existing data that the company has about them by email providing your ID or by post CALLE RIBADEO, 18, Lugo (Lugo) 27002
- B. Right to withdraw the Consent given. The interested party will be able to withdraw the data that the company possesses about his person by means of electronic mail facilitating his DNI or by postal mail to the CALLE RIBADEO, 18, Lugo (Lugo) 27002
- C. Right to complain to the Supervisory Authority. The interested party may complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency about any incident that may arise.
- A. Detailed information on the origin of the data.
- Facilitated by the interested party or his legal representative.
- B. Categories of data being processed
- - Name.
- - Emai